Thursday, January 27, 2011

Princess Dress and Pirate/Princess Birthday Invitation

I wanted to share the newest additions to my kids birthday party extravaganza. This post really reflects my love for etsy. I really believe I can find everything I need on that sight. First I want to share the princess dress that I made my daughter. I sadly cannot claim the design as mine. I purchased the PDF pattern from an etsy store called Fabric Boutique. If you have never purchased a PDF pattern from etsy, you should check them out. There are several stores that sell them for a very reasonable price.


The fabric that I used was Amy Butler {Rowan}. I have had it for a year, and could not find a project worthy enough for me to make that first cut. Does anyone else have that problem? I have several fabrics like that. I thought it would be a perfect pattern for my daughters princess dress. In the picture you can see the leggings she had on underneath, just ignore those. She was not a very willing participant in getting a picture today.


These are the invitations that I will be sending out to friends and family soon. I had these made by another favorite etsy store called Silly Me Design. I used this store last year for their first birthday invitation and loved them, so I had to go back again this year. When you are dealing with boy/girl twins, you have to get creative, and she did a great job with it. I would highly recommend checking her store out.

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest kids! I am a new follower I found you over at the Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop

    http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great birthday idea!! I'm a new follower and also have twins!! :) Check out my new blog vixenmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails