Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall Fun Photography!

It has been a great weekend for outside photography where we live. Living in the South has it's perks this time of year. It has been high of 85 degrees all weekend. Just beautiful for letting the kids play outside and catching a few cute shots.



I couldn't resist taking pictures of all of my moms cute harvest decorations. Everything had such great colors.






It looks like I only take pictures of my son, but my daughter always runs from the camera. My son always runs towards me saying "cheese". Those are my daughters hands in the last picture. I got by with that one. I'm trying to wait patiently for it to get cooler, to take some family shots for Christmas cards. I don't really want to wear shorts and tank tops in my Christmas card photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love followers and comments, so feel free to leave one.



mingle mondays button

9 comments:

  1. That last picture is just great! Your kiddos are adorable!
    New follower from Mingle Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

    Have a great day!

    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already a follower:) Visiting from Mingle Mondays!
    Oh and also today we have an amazing giveaway: 3 x Trolley Cards greeting cards complete with delivery to the recipient, so come on by to sign in and make your loved ones happy by sending them a cute card just that easy! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful pictures. Luv the last one SO precious is the hand of a child holding an adult

    your boys are too cute
    Following you hope you'll do the same for me
    http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for you! :)

    http://mymommyquacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for following my blog, following you back :)

    great pictures!!! where in the South are you? here we are still having almost 100 degree heat...and Fall starts tomorrow. Bring on the cooler temps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I'm new on the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know that I'm following you now! Check out mine?

    www.helloglamour21.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    XOXO -Kia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails