Monday, August 23, 2010

Adventures in Photography {Take 1}

My husband bought me a DSLR for my birthday 4 months ago. I loved it, but was very intimidated. I tried reading the manual, but it confused me more. When someone told me about The Pioneer Woman, I immediately started reading her tutorials. She laid out the basics in plain English, which was more than I can say for my manual. From that moment I was hooked and determined to learn more. I was so excited when I found a local studio that taught affordable beginner classes. I wanted to share some photos from my past lesson, and I'm proud to say the instructor didn't find to much to pick on. I still have another class to go, but now I'm dying to take the advanced class. No one told me photography classes would be so addictive.







1 comment:

  1. Following you too! Thanks for stopping by to visit! Love these photos...the creek is beautiful!
    Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
    http://www.twomonkeysawashtub.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails