Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Refurbished Frame


This project is fun, easy, and inexpensive. It doesn't get much better than that. This frame has been in my attic for years with a broken glass. I decided to pull it out and make it a place to display pictures, and my to do lists.




Supplies:
Frame (any size)
Spray paint
Staple Gun
Ribbon



I took the back off the frame and removed the picture and glass. My fame had metal hooks holding the back on that I pulled out using pliers. Depending on the frame you use, you may not need that step.



I uses Krylon matte black spray paint. My fame took a couple of coats.




I used a staple gun to staple the ribbon on the back of the frame. I did two rows about 7" apart. This step you could easily change to make your project your own. I hope everyone enjoyed this super easy project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails