Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting lost with Pinterest

I have been hearing about Pinterest all over, so I thought I would check it out. The only catch is it works by invitation only. I submitted for acceptance a few weeks ago with no luck. When I was invited by an old high school friend I was excited. I have wasted my whole nap time break searching all over the sight. I heard it was addictive and they were right. As a crafter it is a great resource for inspiration. I'm sure it's another addiction I did not need, but it's to late now. I only have a few boards right now, but I will have more soon. If you are interested but are having trouble with an invite let me know by sending an email, or leave me a comment, and I will send you an invite. I will need your email address for this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails